Lindsey Haubenreich has experience with environmental, construction, and personal injury litigation. While pursuing her law degree, Lindsey participated in Pace’s Federal Judicial Honors Program and interned for the Honorable Cathy Seibel, U.S. Southern District, New York.
In addition to her legal experience, Lindsey has a background in environmental science and began her career as a regulatory compliance specialist in the industrial hazardous waste sector prior to entering law school.
- Pace University School of Law, J.D. and Certificate in Environmental Law, 2013 (cum laude), Pace Law Review
- University of Michigan, B.S. in Natural Resources and Environment, 2004
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- Pace Environmental Litigation Clinic, Legal Intern
- Chambers of the Honorable Cathy Seibel, Judicial Extern
- Keane & Beane, P.C., Legal Intern
- Chambers of the Honorable Susan Cacase, Judicial Intern
- Cliff Berry, Inc., Staff Chemist
- Michigan State University, Hazardous Materials Professional
- MPC Environmental, Environmental Specialist