Ronald Steinvurzel has extensive experience representing commercial and industrial real property owners and operators, as well as remediation and construction contractors, and engineers. Ron has worked on projects across the nation and in Europe. In addition to his legal experience, Ron has a background in the environmental sciences and environmental policy. Having worked on a broad spectrum of corporate, litigation, construction and regulatory matters for clients of all sizes, Ron appreciates and has knowledge of not only the time-sensitive nature of matters, but also the need to develop a solution that relates benefit to cost.
- Pace University School of Law, J.D. and Certificate in Environmental Law, 1999 (cum laude), Pace Law Review
- Union College, B.S. Environmental Studies/Mathematics, 1995, Highest Honors in Environmental Studies
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- United States District Courts, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit